Thanks
    Real Name
    Kim

SEL 50/1.8; HVLF20S Flash; NEX-C3 & More! | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    SEL 50/1.8; HVLF20S Flash; NEX-C3 & More!

Prices
    NEX-C3 Body and Accessories- $195
    SEL 50/1.8 - $215
    HVLF20S Flash - $105
    18-55 Silver Kit Lens - $100
    LA-EA2 - $200
    Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4 OS - $300
    Fotodiox EOS-NEX Adapter w/ Tripod Mount - $15
    Fotodiox FD-NEX Adapter w/ Tripod Mount - $15
    Fotodiox FD-NEX Adapter - $15
    NPFW50 OEM Battery & Charger - SOLD

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description

Deal for the 6 has fallen through, so I am closing the thread.

Hi Everyone!
    I am selling my NEX setup to fund a killer deal on a NEX-6 and lenses. Here is what I have. Everything is in the photos except the adapters. I forgot to add them in!

NEX-C3 Body - Excellent condition. Almost looks new. Comes with original box, original small flash, strap, battery, charger, already applied screen protector (meant for the 5R, but fits the C3 perfectly, though upside down.)
    Sony SEL 50mm f1.8 - Lens in excellent/LN condition. Comes with front/rear caps, hood, and box. Hood has minor scuffing from rubbing against the edge of my turtle tank.
    HVLF20S Flash - Overall great condition. Minor scuff marks on top from rubbing against the battery of a field monitor.
    18-55 Silver Kit Lens - Excellent/LN condition. Comes with front/rear caps and hood. Made in Japan.
    LA-EA2 - Sony A-Mount to E-Mount adapter. Excellent/LN condition. Comes with caps, hard zip case, box.
    Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4 DC with Optical Stabilization! - Great condition. Overall cosmetically great condition except for some rubber shrinkage on the focus ring. Glass is clean, clear, and everything operates as it should. Gets excellent reviews on Dyxum.
    FotoDiox Adapters - Qty. 1 EOS-NEX with Tripod Mount; Qty. 1 Canon FD - NEX with Tripod Mount; Qty. 1 Canon FD - NEX NO tripod mount.

If you live in East Texas (I am in Longview) and you want to meet up, let me know. I have a pretty open schedule right now. Otherwise for those of you in the CONUS, shipping and PP fees are included. If you are outside the CONUS shipping will be charged based on actual costs. Everything ships via USPS Priority Mail except the adapters. Those will most likely go First Class.

Name:  pic-1.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  104.5 KB

Name:  pic-2.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  36.0 KB

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge
    Included CONUS, elsewhere actual charge

Handling time
    1-2 Days

References
    mu-43 under same name, Ebay: pinball.tx

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited by txbkst; January 26th, 2013 at 01:50 AM.